- Initial Evaluation
- Your recovery starts here.
- This 1-1, 75-90 minute session allows us to learn all about you.
- Next, we work together to design a recovery plan based on your goals.
- Sometimes, a single session is sufficient, other times we need follow-up sessions.
- Our goal is to minimize the number of sessions you need. We know you are busy and value your time.
- Continuing the recovery journey.
- This 1-1 session is 50-60 minutes and focused on reviewing your progress and adjusting your unique program accordingly.
- Again, we are trying to minimize the total number of times you need to come into the clinic.
- Our goal is less frequent, longer duration, and higher quality visits.
- Virtual Follow-Up
- Sometimes the follow-up session can be virtual. This can be great for problem-solving, changing your exercise routine, checking in on managing your contributors to pain, and answering any questions you have.
- Running Strong Package
- Great for both injured runners and healthy runners looking to stay healthy.
- Includes 3 Total Visits
- Initial Eval + 2 follow-ups
- We start with a detailed assessment of your running and injury history.
- Followed by overground gait analysis and function screen.
- Establish your goals.
- Create a personalized strength program to help keep you healthy.
- Two follow-up sessions to modify and progress the routine as needed.
No insurance needed. No referral needed.
Redefine Physical Therapy is an out-of-network provider. Being out-of-network allows us to deliver the best possible care. It puts you in the driver’s seat, NOT the insurance company.
You can easily determine your out-of-network physical therapy benefits by calling the number on the back of your insurance card. Oftentimes, your insurance company will reimburse you for some if not all of your PT services especially if you have a PPO plan.
As a “fee for service” model, payment is made at the time of service and there are no hidden costs. As a medical expense, you can use your HSA or FSA account to pay for physical therapy services. We accept payment through cash, credit card, and HSA/FSA card.
The state of Virginia allows you to see a physical therapist without a referral from your doctor. Physical therapists are musculoskeletal specialists. We are trained to diagnose and can identify conditions that are not appropriate for physical therapy. We will assess for any red flags and refer them out when necessary.